Citizen’s Police Academy Application Housewatch – This form is used to place your house on our House Watch program while you are away.  This is a downloadable template that you can type in and print.  Please bring the completed form to the police station for placement in our house watch folder. Personnel Commendation – We love to hear any good things that you have witnessed our officers doing.  We strive to be the best department we can and it helps us if you will send a commendation in on any positive interaction you have had, or witnessed, with any of our personnel. Personnel Complaint – Unfortunately, there are times where officers are observed conducting themselves less than professional.  We also want and need to hear from you if you have a complaint against any of our personnel.  We are not able to correct unprofessional behavior unless we have your help. Request for copy of report – Use this form to request a copy of an accident report or offense/incident report that is on file with our department.  If you are requesting an accident report, the cost is $4.00.  Offense/Incident reports are furnished free of charge. Criminal Trespass Warning Letter – This form is used to notify a specific person that they are not wanted on your property.  You must fill this form out completely and mail it to the person you want to stay off your property.  It MUST be sent by certified mail with a return receipt requested.  Once the return receipt is received, bring it and a copy of this Criminal Trespass letter to the Police Department to be put in the Criminal Trespass file.  If you need assistance, please call the Police Department and speak with a police officer.