|north side of Live Oak;
||south side of Live Oak;
||north side of Maple;
||south side of Culver;
|west side of Park Street
||north side of Culver;
||east side of Park
||east side of Park;
||west side of Park
||south side of Maple
|April 26, 2017
||May 31, 2017
||June 28, 2017
||July 26, 2017
|August 30, 2017
||September 27, 2017
||October 25, 2017
|December 27, 2017
||January 31, 2018
||February 28, 2018
||March 28, 2018
RESIDENTIAL WATER CUSTOMERS ONLY!
- Lumber must be free of nails, no longer than 4 feet and tied into bundles not weighing over 30 pounds.
- Limbs cannot exceed 6 inches in diameter.
- Trimmings from commercial tree trimmers WILL NOT be picked up.
- Roofing materials, concrete and sheetrock WILL NOT be picked up.
- Paint and motor oil WILL NOT be picked up.
- Tires and wheels WILL NOT be picket up.
- Appliances, batteries, metal, lumber and brush should be in separate piles.
- Trash cannot be placed out for pickup sooner than the weekend prior to the scheduled pickup in your area.
- Trash must be curbside by 7:00 a.m. on the day of pickup.
- Please do not cover your water or gas meters with trash that you set out for pickup.
- For more information call the Service Center at 903-886-1152.