Clean Commerce Campaign
|north side of Live Oak;
||south side of Live Oak;
||north side of Maple;
||south side of Culver;
|west side of Park Street
||north side of Culver;
||east side of Park
||east side of Park;
||west side of Park
||south side of Maple
|August 31, 2016
||September 28, 2016
||October 26, 2016
||November 30, 2016
|December 28, 2016
||January 25, 2017
||February 22, 2017
|April 26, 2017
||May 31, 2017
||June 28, 2017
||July 26, 2017
RESIDENTIAL WATER CUSTOMERS ONLY!
- Lumber cannot exceed 5 feet in length and must be free of nails.
- Lumber must also be bundled together and bundles can not weigh over 30 pounds.
- Limbs cannot exceed 6 inches in diameter.
- Trimmings from commercial tree trimmers will not be picked up.
- Roofing materials, concrete and sheetrock will not be picked up.
- Paint and motor oil will not be picked up.
- Tires and wheels will only be picked up if they are separated from each other.
- Appliances, batteries, tires, metal and brush should be in separate piles.
- Trash cannot be placed out for pickup sooner than the weekend prior to the scheduled pickup in your area.
- Trash must be curbside by 7:00 a.m. on the day of pickup.
- Please do not cover your water or gas meters with trash that you set out for pickup.