|Section A||Section B||Section C||Section D|
|north side of Live Oak;||south side of Live Oak; north side of Culver;||north side of Maple;||south side of Culver; east side of Park;|
|west side of Park Street||west side of Park||east side of Park||south side of Maple|
|April 28, 2021||May 26, 2021||June 30, 2021||July 28, 2021|
|August 25, 2021||September 29, 2021||October 27, 2021||November 17, 2021|
|December 29, 2021||January 26, 2022||February 23, 2022||March 30, 2022|
|April 27, 2022||May 25, 2022||June 29, 2022||July 27, 2022|
RESIDENTIAL WATER CUSTOMERS ONLY!
- Lumber must be free of nails, no longer than 4 feet and tied into bundles not weighing over 30 pounds.
- Limbs cannot exceed 6 inches in diameter.
- Trimmings from commercial tree trimmers WILL NOT be picked up.
- Roofing materials, concrete and sheet rock WILL NOT be picked up.
- Paint and motor oil WILL NOT be picked up.
- Tires and wheels WILL NOT be picked up.
- Appliances, batteries, metal, lumber and brush should be in separate piles.
- Trash cannot be placed out for pickup sooner than the weekend prior to the scheduled pickup in your area.
- Trash must be curbside by 7:00 a.m. on the day of pickup.
- Please do not cover your water or gas meters with trash that you set out for pickup.
- For more information call the Service Center at 903-886-1152.