|Section A||Section B||Section C||Section D|
|north side of Live Oak;||south side of Live Oak;||north side of Maple;||south side of Culver;|
|west side of Park Street||north side of Culver;||east side of Park||east side of Park;|
|west side of Park||south side of Maple|
|November 20, 2013|
|December 18, 2013||January 29, 2014||February 26, 2014||March 26, 2014|
|April 30, 2014||May 28, 2014||June 25, 2014||July 30, 2014|
RESIDENTIAL WATER CUSTOMERS ONLY!
- Lumber cannot exceed 5 feet in length and must be free of nails.
- Limbs cannot exceed 6 inches in diameter.
- Trimmings from commercial tree trimmers will not be picked up.
- Roofing materials, concrete and sheetrock will not be picked up.
- Paint and motor oil will not be picked up.
- Tires and wheels will only be picked up if they are separated from each other.
- Appliances, batteries, tires, metal and brush should be in separate piles.
- Trash cannot be placed out for pickup sooner than the weekend prior to the scheduled pickup in your area.
- Trash must be curbside by 7:00 a.m. on the day of pickup.
- Please do not cover your water or gas meters with trash that you set out for pickup.