|Section A||Section B||Section C||Section D|
|north side of Live Oak;||south side of Live Oak;||north side of Maple;||south side of Culver;|
|west side of Park Street||north side of Culver;||east side of Park||east side of Park;|
|west side of Park||south side of Maple|
|August 26, 2015||September 30, 2015||October 28, 2015||November 18, 2015|
|December 30, 2015||January 27, 2016||February 24, 2016||March 30, 2016|
RESIDENTIAL WATER CUSTOMERS ONLY!
- Lumber cannot exceed 5 feet in length and must be free of nails.
- Limbs cannot exceed 6 inches in diameter.
- Trimmings from commercial tree trimmers will not be picked up.
- Roofing materials, concrete and sheetrock will not be picked up.
- Paint and motor oil will not be picked up.
- Tires and wheels will only be picked up if they are separated from each other.
- Appliances, batteries, tires, metal and brush should be in separate piles.
- Trash cannot be placed out for pickup sooner than the weekend prior to the scheduled pickup in your area.
- Trash must be curbside by 7:00 a.m. on the day of pickup.
- Please do not cover your water or gas meters with trash that you set out for pickup.