Airport Advisory Board
- 7 members, two year terms
- Meets as needed in City Council Chambers at City Hall, 1119 Alamo St.
- Advises City Council on strategic planning and development of the Commerce Municipal Airport
- Members: Craig Jensen, John Sparks, Dewey Taylor, Tim Sullivan, Russell Armstrong, Ted Oats and Justin Garrett.
Board of Adjustments
- 5 member board with 4 alternates, two year terms
- Meets as needed on the second Tuesday of the month in Michael “PeeWee” Walker Conference Room at City Hall, 1119 Alamo.
- Serves as an appeal body for individuals seeking variances to the Zoning Ordinance or to a decision made by an administrative official enforcing the ordinance.
- Members: Nelda Harrison, Alton Biggs, Billy Beane, Gene Lockhart. Alternates: Vacant
Planning and Zoning
7 members, two year terms
- Meets on the first Tuesday of the month in the Michael “PeeWee” Walker Conference Room at City Hall.
- Members: Henry Ross, Carolyn Trezevant, Charles Elliott, Terry Harris, Gary Thompson. There are 2 vacancies on this board.
- 5 members, two year terms
- Meets on the forth Thursday of the month in the Michael “PeeWee” Walker Conference Room at City Hall.
- Members: Nancy Ogden, Marilyn Sands, Gladys Gray, Sharon Fulkerson, and Barbara Kersey.
Contact Community Development Office Manager Diane Roberts for more information about any of the boards listed above. (903) 886-1101